Friday, January 18, 2008

My Co-Workers


My Co-Workers are upset they can't be in my running blog. I set them straight and told them they need to start running so they did. They went in the Gym at work and showed me what great runners they could be.. ( It was pathetic) Let me tell you about them. First, Dell..He plays Ultimate Frisbee and many other sports. He is a very good friend and Co-worker. Then their is Becca. I love Becca ! She is our work worrier. She can worry better then any one I know. But.... She is one of the sweetest, silliest, goofiest gals I know. Then Nik, Nik can make me laugh on the worst of days. I could come to work crying and she could still make me laugh. My Co-Workers have been a great support for all of my goals I have achieved. But, they are nothing but true couch potatoes!!!!!!



I am very lucky to have the Co-Workers I do....





No comments: