Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Night Before My Relay With Kelly & Ed

The night before my Relay Marathon with Kelly & Ed and I am very nervous! I think it is the word MARATHON that is getting to me. I am only running the 5.7 mile part of this thing so I can imagine what Kelly and Ed are thinking. Actually Kelly has a touch of the flu and called me to tell me she is going to still run the 9.2. Ed is running the 11.3
I ran alot this week to prepare.
Monday I ran 6.2 miles
Tuesday I ran 4 miles
Wednesday I did a spinning class
Thursday I ran another 4.5
Friday I did the elliptical for 45 minutes
Saturday I walked a mile and ran a mile..(I did not want to tire myself out the day before) plus, my manager/personal trainer would have been upset with me. I also did major weights this week...Someday, pictures of my pipes will appear on this blog..LOL
Now that I wrote what I did it doesn't seem like I ran enough. Oh, am I nervous... Wish us luck...

No comments: