Sunday, April 6, 2008

20th Annual HMRRC Delmar Dash






April 6, 2008
397 13/40 Roxanne 45 F Colonie NY 45:20 9:04
Today was a five mile race. I feel like I did a spectacular job! This was my first five miler on a clock. I did do the relay 5.7 but was not individually timed. First let me say it was a beautiful day. You could not have asked for better running weather. I ran with my bud Elaine for the first three miles then I zoned out and went ahead all alone. I was determined that I was not going to walk any of this race and I didn't. YEAH for me!!!! As I came into the finish line I was greeted by so many wonderful people cheering me on... Ed, Josh, Joe, Penny, Dana, Bernie, Tom, Ginny and others. I love to run.... But most of all...I love all the support I get from the other runners...
They are great people.....
Pictured are Elaine, Bernie & myself.....
Monique & Myself
My 10k is April 26th...Another Goal I had set for myself for 2008
Wish Me Luck !!!


No comments: