Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Ready for my last New Years Resolution..

October 7, 2008
Ok... I have been slacking on my blog...not updating everyone on my training for my Half Marathon, which is coming up this Sunday October 12th. Well, I am running it and I am pretty sure I am ready. Ed and I have been running 4-5 miles two days a week and running 10-11 miles on weekends. We have followed the regimen since August. How do I feel you ask? Well, I feel sick to my stomach just typing this...I am so excited that I am capable of running 13.1 miles but on other hand it is so scary thinking I have only gotten up to 11 miles and I have 2.1 to go. The race starts at Colonie Town Park at 8:30 am and ends at The Corning Preserve. My goal.....TO FINISH! and have fun running it. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Dub...Luv Becca