Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Signing On For A Marathon..........April 15th, 2009

Ok....I did it! I have signed up for a Marathon. Not just any Marathon, but The Marine Corp Marathon on October 25th, 2009 in Washington DC. How did I feel when Ed told me that we were registered? I felt a pit in my stomach and thought "I could throw up"......I am amazed that I am going to do it. I am very lucky though because I have other people who will be with me along the way to train they are...
Of course my SB Ed- This will be his second marathon.........
Melanie- Her first and she is also the person who truly talked me into it.....
Kathy- Her first and I talked her into it....
Laura- Mel and I talked her into it......more or less begged.....
Dan-He is the pro...I think he has ran five or so but loves Mel enough to do another....

Our plan is to run 3-5 miles on the weekdays and do all of our long runs as a group on weekends....I plan on blogging the whole training and marathon....STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

Jenn N said...

Yay for you Roxanne. You are going to do an amazing job. I'm so excited for all of you!!!!