Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Series # 4 January 25th, 2009

Another Sunday of HMRRC winter series. Every week increases the mileage of how much you can run and this week you could run 3 miles, 9.3 miles or 25 miles. I surely was not running 25 miles and 3 miles was not enough so I went for the 9.3. Let me start with telling you that it was cold! It was 8 degrees when the race started. My first thought was "oh my god my face is freezing!"But believe it or not that thought left my head shortly after running. I felt good my whole run. You really do warm up when you get running. I actually enjoyed my run the whole time. I am really trying to increase my miles every week so I can be ready for my half marathon in March. I can't wait to get to Virginia Beach and run that. Winter Series 5- 10 miles!! wish me luck.........

No comments: